Friday, November 20, 2009

Counting Your Blessings

I was just doing my normal daily routine as always and as always, I start out and end each day with a prayer, meditation, I call it “my workshop” about all that I’m grateful for and intending for my future.

Today isn’t particularly different than other days.

Actually, I live a very blessed life and I’m very, very grateful for it.

However, just a moment ago, I noticed so much good in my life to be grateful about, I thought I should take a moment to write it down and share it with you.


Maybe it is because the holiday of Thanksgiving in the United States is next week.

Maybe it is just that it hit me to be particularly thankful for my wonderful life.

Whatever the reason, I just want the world to know, I’m thankful for all I’ve been blessed with.

I love all my family and friends.

I’m grateful for all my life experiences (even the ones I wouldn’t want to re-live) because they are what brought me to where I am today.

Could my life be better? Sure.

And it is getting better and better all the time.

Have I had troubles, mistakes, issues, difficulties and losses in my life? Sure.

Here I am.

The people who really love me know all my ups and downs and still love me unconditionally.

The ones who do not understand Law of Attraction and that THEY and only THEY have created, are creating and will always create their own life, may have difficulty understanding all this.

I know that me, myself and I have created everything that has ever been or will ever be in my life.

If not the exact incidences, I created my reaction to them which affected me and therefore drew more of that to me, good or bad.

I know that.

I, just like all the people I have coached in the past and help with posts here now, am a “work in process” and am getting better and better all the time.

Now that I’ve been inspired to write all this, I sit here and ponder… what is the purpose of this? (especially since I’m results oriented.)

I believe at this moment the purpose of all this is to remind all of us to be thankful, to count our blessings, to know we are solely responsible for our lives and to intend happiness and joy in the future.

By putting your attention, intention on and feeling the emotions of appreciation and thankfulness, you draw more things that make you feel appreciative and thankful to you.

Law of Attraction makes it so.

Whether it is a holiday in your country or not, be happy and thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving !

No comments:

Post a Comment