Sunday, November 18, 2012

WARNING! Don't End The Year Unless You Know For Certain Where You Are Vibrationally


There are great vibrational shifts going on and
they will only increase as we get closer to the
end of the year and begin the new year.
 
I have done all I can to get free information out
to everyone to help them improve their vibration
so that they are prepared for this.
 
However, for many, this has not been enough.
 
Most people are so unaware of what is holding
them back that they need someone outside of themselves
to help them. 
 
Not just anyone but someone who knows the
Laws of the Universe and how to apply them
to their own life.
 
I have been that someone for many people and
can be that for you if you are willing to do the work.
 
I feel that YOU because you were attracted to this site
are the one who is ready to really improve.
 
This will make it more likely that you are in
the top when the huge vibrational shifts happen.
 
If you are doing fine with the free daily coaching emails
and your life is improving then you are probably safe.
 
However, if you are not seeing as much improvement
as you want, then you need more personal help.
 
Therefore, I am doing something that I have never done before. 
In order to help those in alignment with it now,
I am going to offer limited group coaching.
 
I have always only done my free emails or
my one on one personal coaching, but I've
recently been bombarded with requests for help. 
That is why I'm doing this now.
 
Therefore, for a limited time and for a limited number of people, I am going to do weekly group coaching for a whopping 93% off my normal coaching fee!
You pay only $49.95 a month for once a week group sessions instead of $300 an hour!

This makes it ONLY $12.50 a week!!!! 

Less than the cost of a lunch for information that could improve your whole life.
 
Secure Your Spot By Joining Now
(You can pay using a credit card even if you do not have a paypal account.)
 
 
P.S.  Like I said above, if you are seeing improvements
then continue to do what you are doing.  This is only
for those who really need some direct help.
 
P.P.S  This is definitely for a limited number of people and a limited time. 
 
Energetically, I can only help so many people at once. 
 
Once you have signed up and made your payment, I will email you with details of dates and times.
 
Kathy Hadley
 
If you have any questions, email me at support@kathyhadleylifecoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment